1. Hozier singing "The Parting Glass." I love this man's voice, and this was just stunning.
2. We went out to Home Depot to get the vegetable plants to put in the garden beds and pots this year. I focused on our favorite veggies rather than herbs that I never end up using. And strawberries. Because...strawberries.
3. This video of an Italian priest who decided to livestream mass and accidentally turned on his video filters. I laughed my head off at this.
4. Placing #1 on the clerk test. I'm still really excited about this.
5. We watched "Spies in Disguise" last night, and I was oddly charmed by the whole thing.
6. Yoshi Sudarso. So flippin' pretty.
7. We found the Amazon remote, which meant I could go scrolling through what was on Disney+, which meant I could start watching Encore. I've been wanting to watch this for what feels like forever.