1. A Schitt's Creek coloring book! In rearranging my schedule, I've added dedicated coloring time back in because it helps me zen out and not think about bad stuff. I definitely don't need this one right now, but ohmigod, sometime soon. I'm really hoping my kids get it for me for Mother's Day. That would be perfect timing.
2. Playing games every night with my family. A couple of have been absolutely hysterical and others not so much fun, but the time we get to spend together gives me peace.
3. Alex got into the Honors Program at UC Santa Cruz. He still has to hear from three colleges he applied to, but at this point, I'm 90% sure he'll end up going to UCSC. He loves the campus, it's only a couple hours away, and it's got what he wants. I think the only thing that would beat it at this point would be Cal Poly SLO, but that's a harder school to get into for what he wants to do. But we'll see. Still so proud of him.
4. This video of James Corden and Jason Momoa. It's from last November and was a segment on Corden's show where he spent two hours with Jason, riding motorcycles and learning archery and how to use a whip. I laughed so hard.
5. Watching Simon Pegg and Nick Frost redo the telephone scene from Shaun of the Dead.
6. Getting to talk to my sisters every day.
7. Finally having time to start watching The Witcher. This one's been on the list for a while, and no, the subject matter isn't exactly happy smiley, but it's nicely shot, Henry Cavill is pretty, and we're intrigued enough to keep on with it.