1. Watching Tom Hanks read #NiceTweets. I've loved this man since Bosom Buddies.
2. Seeing previews of Harry Potter knitting pattern book. Now I want a crochet one!
3. Craig and I started watching Castle as our new show. He absolutely loves Nathan Fillion on The Rookie, so I suggested this since it's lightweight and gives him more Nathan while we wait for new episodes of the latter. It's cute and fun and we can turn our brains off a little while we watch it. Not a bad way to spend an evening.
4. Re-experiencing this video from I Mom So Hard as they fangirl over Jason Momoa.
5. Learning a new game with Alex tonight. We were doing very badly, until things turned around all of a sudden and we won, but I'm thinking we were doing something wrong because it went from too hard to too easy in the blink of an eye.
6. My new moto jacket. I needed one to replace the one I just got rid of, and it's absolutely gorgeous in person.
7. Talking my friend L's husband into auditioning for our one-act festival. He hasn't done theatre since college. I think this is going to be very good for him.