1. Thanksgiving with the family/extended family. Obviously. But Alicia got to be home for a week, and R got to come up from Texas with her husband, and in spite of cramping on Thursday night putting me in a cranky mood, it was pretty great four days.
2. Getting the Christmas tree up today. We couldn't tackle outdoor decorations because of the wind and rain, but the tree is especially pretty this year.
3. The ET and Elliott reunion commercial. Yes, I cried. I love that movie.
4. Pictures of the Municipal Law Library in Munich. Oh, so gorgeous.
5. I finished Where the Crawdads Sing and cried more than once during it. I don't read a lot of newer releases, mostly because I try to read the oldest books in my TBR pile first (unless it's part of a series I'm reading or an author I love), but I had three people recommend this to me over a four-day period in September, so I took it as a sign. I put it on hold at the library and only got it last week. But in spite of a couple of my personal hangups in writing, I fell into this book HARD. Evocative is the best word to describe it.
6. I got to see Frozen 2 with my family in the comfy theater at our local cinema. I liked it, but the best part was getting to experience it with the people I love. Oh, and Olaf.
7. I finally got to catch up on The Good Place with Alicia. It only gets better and better, doesn't it?