1. The TV show Justified. I started watching it a little over a week ago, and Craig happened to come out and sit on the couch during episode 3. He was hooked within an episode, so we've been bingeing that when we have time. We are currently halfway through Season 3, and I'm so in love with Timothy Olyphant, it's not even funny.
2. I have no Christmas parties to go to this year that I'm aware of yet, but I couldn't resist ordering this rainbow sequin trapeze dress. The style tends to look good on me, so I have high hopes. And damn it, I'll find a reason to wear it somehow.
3. This Season 3 Stranger Things blooper. Between seeing Finn reassure David that he can do this and Millie slipping into her natural accent, it makes me giggle.
4. Manny Jacinto's cheekbones.
5. Being told that people who put up Christmas decorations early are happier. I am not going to feel guilty this year. :)
6. I finished Night Whispers by Alisha Rai. It was my first book by this author, and I had to check it out of the library since the publisher is now defunct, but it was well worth it even though it was obviously meant as the first of a series and now that the author has gone on to mainstream success in a different romance genre, it probably won't happen. Still, I'm going to pull her books out of my TBR pile to read some more.
7. While we were out yesterday, I picked up our personalized family Christmas ornament for this year.