1. Lots of words done.
2. Alex had friends over to play board games all day. The boys were amazed at how much I know about games they like and play, like games are unique to the teenaged male species alone. My cool mom cred went up a couple notches.
3. Followed a link on the su_herald to a post-Chosen, Buffy/Spike/Faith story that had some great insights in it: Death Is a Dance
4. I'm about to hit a ton of Holly's Spuffy stories on EF in my backwards reading mission, which were some of my favorites back in the day so that'll be fun.
5. Today was Craig's birthday. We didn't actually celebrate it today because he had to be in SF the whole day (tomorrow, too), but the day he was brought into this world will always be one of my favorites.
6. Found a yoga program on Prime that isn't too hard on my joints (even while it reminds me how not strong my legs really are).
7. The only bad thing about today is that I'm fighting off another cold. Ever since I went on the extra allergy medicine and Singulair, I can tell the instant some of my old symptoms come back. Right now, it's a little bit of a chesty cough and slight congestion (which is just enough for the breathing issues to come roaring back). Fingers crossed it doesn't become anything more.