1. The umbrella scene in The Prom will always make me cry.
2. All of the thoughts amongst the Scoobies in Earshot are brilliant. Cordy saying what she thinks. Oz being so damn deep. Wesley chastising himself about his reaction to Cordy.
3. Doppelgangland is in my top 5 as part of a duo package with The Wish.
4. While I like Tara, I will always prefer Willow with Oz.
5. Angel finally calls Buffy a brat in the first part of The Graduation. It's overdue. I love her, but her whole reaction/relationship with Angel bugs me to no end.
6. The Mayor is by far my favorite Big Bad. Harry Groener gets all that credit. I believe him, every time he opens his mouth, whether it's his chirpy facade or his cold threat to Buffy about eating her first or his anger/fear about Faith after Buffy stabs her. That's what makes him so effective as a bad guy. It roots his motivations in purely human emotions, which is always any villain's greatest strength.
7. It's why this is my favorite season and not 5, even though there's only episode with Spike in 3. Because I never watched Buffy for a single character. I love the ensemble. Yes, I have favorites, and while Spike is at the top of that list, he's not the only one on it.
8. I almost think that Angel finally feeding from Buffy on his very last episode on the series is Joss's way of giving back to Bangel fans for ripping away the happy ending they all wanted.