1. Less than 24 hours to bid at Fandom Trumps Hate!
2. I'm starting to hate my drugstore. I waited in the drive-thru today for 25 minutes before I got up to the window to pick up my Flonase.
3. We have a venue for the play festival! We have to move the performance date a day later, but it's still just a huge relief that we get to go on.
4. I still have too much sugar in the house, courtesy of Mom. Side note: there is now less ice cream, though it's still not completely gone.
5. I really need to find time to watch "The Umbrella Academy." I've been following production for so long, but now that it's out, I can't seem to fit it into my schedule.
6. Stripping romance out of a story is a lot harder than I thought it would be.
7. I found out Wil Wheaton likes doing Bob Ross paintings. Oddly, that makes me happy. I loves me some Bob Ross and have a few canvases of my own to prove it.