1. This article in the Washington Post about unvaccinated kids trying to get shots on their own
2. Making a second run to the game store and discovering the $54 credit I got from the books I sold there yesterday was enough to pay for a couple more items.
3. Finding out the next Stranger Things prequel novel is about my favorite character, Chief Hopper
4. Finishing another chapter on my Merlin/Arthur WIP, "Let's Get Personal"
5. Monkeys creating a ladder to escape from the zoo
6. Hitting 9 pounds down in the last month by eliminating sugar and cutting my carbs down
7. A random comment from my mom about how good dinner smelled, even though she wouldn't try half of it. It's progress, especially when she took seconds on my pork chops.