1. My washing machine has decided to stop spinning. I wouldn't normally be too bugged about it except...
2. Craig leaves for Barcelona tomorrow for a week, and I've been trying to get his laundry done all day so he can pack in the morning. He made an appointment for it to get serviced Monday afternoon. Which makes my skin crawl. I hate dealing with strangers in my home. Well, I generally hate dealing with strangers period, but having them in my home when I need something from them on a subject I'm not well-versed on at all is worse. I really, really don't want to deal with it, but I won't have a choice. And it has to be done this week because Craig returns from Barcelona next Saturday, will get home around 11pm from his flight, and we leave at 8 the following morning for a week in Vegas with the kids. We need a working washing machine so we can wash his clothes from the trip before we go, and we don't live in an area that has a 24-hour laundromat.
3. Aunt Flo showed up today. Which is good on one hand since Craig will be gone all week, but means I'm going to be miserable and even more emotional this weekend. Plus, I'm out of the house all day tomorrow at a winter guard competition with the kids.
4. Someone's been trying to hack into one of my gmail accounts. I spent an hour tonight going through changing passwords and verifying accounts.
5. My government makes me sad. I'm so tired of the greed and hypocrisy. I'm tired of the misogyny. I'm tired of all the -isms.