1. I love Oz more than ever.
2. Even though I'm now a mom of a teenaged girl, I still don't get or really like Joyce very much. Her choices annoy the crap out of me.
3. I miss Giles the Romantic.
4. I'm both dreading and looking forward to the Angelus stuff. Boreanaz is never better than when he gets to be Angelus, and yet, knowing what is to come makes my heart hurt.
5. Drusilla seems creepier this time around. I don't know why. It could be Alicia's commentary about her being creepy affecting my judgment, lol.
I was able to watch four episodes today because I'm currently sick. Alex got a bad cold about three weeks ago, then a week later, Craig caught it. I was able to avoid it for the most part and did the heavy lifting around the household. Until last night when my throat started to hurt and I started to get blocked up. I woke up this morning with a fever which ran fairly high for most of the day. I spent most of the day curled up on the couch, watching TV and sleeping. The fever is gone now and hopefully will stay that way, though the other symptoms are still going strong. The only bright side to this is at least I'm sick now and not two weeks from now. Because in two weeks, we're flying to Michigan where we'll visit family for a week before we fly on to Barcelona. Craig has to go for his work and since both kids will be at their summer programs then, he invited me to come along. This is his first Barcelona trip that coincided with a time when I could accompany him, so I'm a bit excited. We never made it to Spain when I lived in the UK.