1. Alex got his braces this morning. What was supposed to take 2-2.5 hours took 3.5 hours. There were issues with his bite that took some creative gluing. My poor baby. He even commented that I seemed to be fussing over him more than I did Alicia. Which I am. Because...my poor baby.
2. I'm holding off on my own braces, I think. I'm not sure I'd handle the teeth moving around well. I already have nightmares about my teeth (which I know are common).
3. Guitar this afternoon helped relax me from my tense morning with Alex a little bit. I do love my lessons, even if I suck at the guitar.
4. AMC has half-off Tuesdays if you've got their stubs card, so Craig, the kids, and I all went to finally see Jurassic World. It was fun, but more importantly, I've decided Chris Pratt is the most awesome man on the planet.
5. I'm in lust over this cream cheese stuffed carrot cake with orange glaze. I want to make it NOW, but I'll probably wait until Thanksgiving.