1 14 oz bag coleslaw mix
1 rib celery, diced
1/2 cucumber, sliced and halved
1 small handful sugar snap peas (about 20 baby ones)
1 red bell pepper, diced
1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
2 tbsp canola oil
2 tbsp cider vinegar
1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
2 tbsp sugar substitute (or sugar)
1 tsp kosher salt
2 tsp soy sauce
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp sesame oil
1. Place all salad ingredients in a bowl.
2. Combine dressing ingredients in a sealed jar. Shake until combined.
3. Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat.
4. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before eating.
5. Mix in almonds right before serving.
NOTES: Great as a side, or mix in cooked chicken or pork for an entree.