1. Crockpot apple dumplings: This was the recipe that taught me I could make desserts with a crockpot. They are sooooo good, and even better with ice cream.
2. Slow cooker pumpkin pie cake: I discovered this one this year for Thanksgiving. I wanted something that wouldn't use my oven and decided to give this a go when I came across it. It was a huge hit with our guests. The cake is incredibly moist, very much like a steamed pudding I might've had when we lived in the UK.
3. Heavenly Blueberry and Cream Angel Dessert: Don't mind the name, this is essentially a trifle. A lot of trifles could fall into this category, actually, including this Strawberries and Cream Trifle. Use store bought cake, make a pudding or a custard, and layer with fruit in some way. You can be completely creative here. :)
4. Cherry Cheesecake Shooters: One thing I love about the Pioneer Woman is she isn't afraid of convenience to feed a lot of people. These are quick, easy, and delicious.
5. Affogato: Speaking of easy, it doesn't get any easier than this ice cream dessert. Ice cream, coffee, shaved chocolate and nuts. That's it. Easy and elegant.
6. Chocolate Drizzled Frozen Fruit Skewers: This is a great summer recipe. Basically, it's what the name says: pieces of fruit threaded on skewers, drizzled chocolate, then tossed into the freezer. Easy and yummy.
7. Winter White Red Velvet Fudge: If you're looking for something a little more decadent, this is it. It's a tad fussy for a fudge recipe, but my kids swear it's worth it. There's also both a stovetop way of making it and a microwave method.
8. Cinnamon Roll Pancakes: Technically, this is a breakfast, but frankly, I've served it as a dessert so I'm including it. It's a pancake with a cinnamon swirl and a cream cheese glaze, and it's divine.