I've seen this a couple of times today, so I went and checked it out. Basically, it's a gift swap (though you don't have to make a wish to fulfill someone else's) where all the gifts are small and virtual. No cost but time and a little effort should be involved. Some of the examples they give are:
- 5-10 icons of snowy trees and/or snowy birds
- Ficlet, Sterek, schmoop, drinking hot cocoa
- Drawble of Groot and Rocket in a snowball fight
- Banner/header of a mountain landscape
- Playlist, around 5 songs, all of them about driving
- Picspam of hot guys&gals with cute animals
I've decided to give it a go, mostly because I'm obsessed with giving things to people at this time of year. Wouldn't it be fun for a lot of us jump on board?