I am not someone who copes well with a) waiting, and b) having plans go haywire, so you can just imagine how I'm feeling at the moment. I'm so very tired of all the runaround on this issue. Just yesterday, I'd contacted the JMLive people about transferring my tickets for the London Audience as I couldn't justify flying both to England and to PA when I'm living in the CA. Except now it's very likely I'm going to still be in this country, so Craig tells me just to get rid of his ticket.
That's just one of the things I get to fuss with today because of the change in dates. For instance, I get to wrangle with the kids' nursery today to make sure the kids can stay longer because we'd already put in our notice with them (as they require a minimum of 4 weeks). I have a whole list of things I'd arranged to cease some time in the beginning of April that I now have to change as well.
I'm sorry, I hate to continue whining. It's just my nerves are pretty much a wreck from the stress regarding all this. I still haven't gotten caught up on my e-mail, and I'm sincerely wishing to just bury myself in writing fanfic and tell the world to bugger off until it's decided once and for all what the hell is going on.
Thanks for listening to me rant.