1. Woke up at 8:07 without an alarm clock or children. That's the latest I've slept in and not been on vacation or sick. :)
2. Check e-mail and stuff before getting ready to tackle the garage. Find out Alexis Denisof is going to be at the Oakland SlayerCon, and nearly wet myself in excitement. Next to James, he is by far my favorite Buffyverse actor, and this just makes the whole prospect of that weekend even more exciting.
3. Find notices for chapters of two of my current favorite WIP's in my mailbox.
4. In getting dressed to clean the garage, I find that a pair of workout pants that I'd accidentally bought too small, now fit.
5. In sorting through boxes in the garage that had never been unpacked, I find various sundries I'd considered lost, including some scrapbook memorabilia, a box of dollhouse stuff, and the photo album I bought in Brussels.
6. Received some lovely e-mails regarding Legions.
7. Craig suggests we go out tonight since we're working so hard today and don't have the kids.
And here it is, not even 11am, and my part in the garage is done, I get a small break for brunch while Craig runs a carload of stuff to the charity shop, and I get to get online for a few minutes until he gets back.
I said it yesterday, and I'll say it again today. Life is good. :)