So I'm sharing the recipe here so I have it in my memories.
3 cups flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp each ground ginger, nutmeg, and cloves
2 cups canned pumpkin
1 cup canola oil
2/3 cup sugar
2/3 cup packed brown sugar
3 tsp vanilla
1 cup dried cranberries
1 cup chopped pecans
1. In a large bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and spices.
2. In separate bowl, whisk eggs and oil together. Add pumpkin, sugars, and vanilla.
3. Stir pumpkin mixture into dry ingredients until moistened.
4. Fold in cranberries and pecans.
5. Pour into two greased 8x4" loaf pans. Bake at 350F for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
NOTES: Makes 2 loaves. I used the convection baking aspect of my oven and it only took 45 minutes (using convection always speeds up the cooking time on my oven).