8 Russet potatoes
1 lb bacon
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 small onion, chopped
1 cup sour cream
½ cup mayonnaise
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Scrub and cut up the potatoes in bite-size pieces. Cover with water and boil for 20-25 minutes, or until fork-tender. Do not overcook.
2. Drain and cool the potatoes.
3. Cook and crumble the bacon.
4. Mix the sour cream and mayonnaise together.
5. Combine cooled potatoes, bacon, onion, and cheese.
6. Stir in sour cream/mayo mixture. Salt and pepper to taste.