Things for Sigrid to be woo hoo about:
1. Craig finally got a definitive answer regarding some of the immigration paperwork and we *don't* have to go into London to get everything certified. So that's one less thing for me to worry about.
2. 18 pages done on my screenplay since Sunday night.
3. My scale has me down another 2 pounds, turning my jeans that were quickly becoming my not-so-baggy-anymore jeans back into my baggy fat jeans.
4. My book of Audre Lorde poetry finally arrived from Amazon today.
5. Got updates on 4 of my favorite stories in the past 2 days.
6. Angel is on tonight here in the UK.
And one that's not really a woo hoo but makes me smile:
7. My kiss-stingy son has learned the fastest way to disarm mommy's mood is to pucker up and make kiss-me noises.