12 oz penne
1 lb fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1" pieces
3 tbsp lemon juice
1/4 cup olive oil
4 oz feta, crumbled
1 15-oz can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
4 green onions, thinly sliced
4 strips lemon zest, cut into very thin pieces
1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
1. Cook the pasta in salted water until 3 minutes short of the package directions for al dente.
2. Add asparagus to pasta and boil for remaining 3 minutes.
3. Drain and run under cold water to cool.
4. Whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, and 1/2 cup of feta in a large bowl until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Add pasta, asparagus, beans, scallions, lemon zest, parsley, dill, and remaining feta. Toss and season with salt and pepper.
NOTES: Serves 8