2. I got my bloodwork done yesterday for the rheumatologist. It's a waiting game now. I'm okay with that. I tried a new product for my foot last night, a topical analgesic, because it really hurt when I was getting ready for bed, and within five minutes of putting it on, my foot felt great. It didn't hurt at all when I woke up, and has been fine for much of the day. Woo hoo!
3. The other assorted aches and pains? Manageable. I'm being annoyed by my body in general at the moment because I'm currently ovulating and some of the perimenopausal symptoms go nutso this time of the month, no matter what I do for them. It's just a matter of waiting them out. Which is fine.
4. I've been in uber organization mode the past four days. I'm starting to feel like I might actually beat the house into submission some time soon.
5. Hydrating is working better. Drinking plain water makes me feel like choking unless I'm parched, so after the very hard first day, I added lemon slices and it's a world of difference. Easy peasy to drink what I have to now.
6. The downside of that is that I'm cutting back on caffeine. Okay, that's not a downside because it's better for me in the long run (and notice I don't give it up completely, because ohmigod no), but the mild headaches as my body adjusts are not fun.
7. Did I mention Alicia made the middle school softball team again? I can't remember. Anyway, they've had four games so far, and won all of them. She also made the jazz band playing piano so she's having fun with that. Meanwhile, Alex has joined band this year to learn percussion and decided to keep on with chorus. Busy schedules. Right now, I don't mind at all.
8. Plus, Craig's home tomorrow night!!!!