1. I now have an account over at AO3 (thank you, C!), which means I've been slowly reading every Hunger Games fic that interests me over there. Which is a lot, since so many of the characters fascinate me so. I'm officially obsessed.
2. Tomorrow, we head into San Fran because we discovered last Friday that Alex's passport expired on Memorial Day. Oops. So off we go tomorrow to get it expedited, which ruined Alex's perfect attendance but he was eventually okay with when presented with the possibility of playing video games all day while we wait.
3. We leave for the UK on the 11th. I'm both anxious to get there and panicking that it's not enough time to get ready.
4. Today was Craig and mine 13th wedding anniversary. We don't really do gifts, but he gave me a card that made me cry.
5. Went to B&N this morning for some book therapy, and at enigmaticblues's recommendation, picking up a copy of "Graceling" by Kristin Cashore, along with some other books I've been wanting. I don't know how quickly I'll get to reading it, but it's on the TBR pile.
6. Alicia and I went and saw The Hunger Games at the movies the other night, just the two of us. I wanted to experience it after having just read the three books. My Peeta obsession has a face, but I have to constantly tell myself that Josh Hutcherson is only 19 years old, lol.
7. It was a good day. Life is too short not to value what we have on a daily basis. Mine is blessed in so very many ways.