1. Joshua Ledet: Well, it might've been out of his comfort zone, but he seemed to really get into it and have fun. He was a joy to watch.
2. Elise Testone: Well, it's a better song choice than the one she came in with, and she tried to jazz it up, but...it's a dance song. And it just didn't seem to sit right with her.
3. Jermaine Jones: I love the tone of his voice sooooooooooooooooo much. Listening to him makes me want to curl up in the corner of the couch with a glass of wine and candlelight.
4. Erika Van Pelt: Jimmy and Mary gave Erika gave excellent advice, and I'm so glad she took it. She's not Whitney. She never could be. But her rendition of this song was fantastic. My favorite so far.
5. Colton Dixon: I could watch this guy perform all night. I really could. I wish sometimes he had better enunciation, but I bought every second of it, especially after he got to the chorus. God, I love this kid.
6. Shannon Magrane: There was a lot of potential in this, but she really missed a lot of those big notes, and it felt really sloppy by the end.
7. Deandre Brackensick: I do not like this kid. I just don't get what the judges see in him. Lots of energy, sure, and okay, pretty, but he feels like a kid playing at being a singer rather than an actual singer.
8. Skylar Laine: This girl's got some power to her, and frankly, gave me goosebumps. I wouldn't have figured it to come from her, not that. Fun to listen to, enjoyable to watch, sure, but emotional? That took me by surprise.
9. Hee-Jun Han: What a soft, gentle performance. He has such surprising, clear tone to hsi voice, and more power than he gives himself credit for. He's adorable.
10. Hollie Cavanagh: She's got such a maturity to her voice when she's on. And for this, she was on.
11. Jeremy Rosado: You know, he's a lovely kid, and he's got a lovely voice, but there's just nothing exciting about him.
12. Jessica Sanchez: While she could have pulled back on the vibrato...she made me cry. Maybe because of how soon it's been since Whitney died, but...I cried.
13. Phil Philipps: This boy needs to front a band. It was a solid way to end the show, energetic and fun.
MY TOP THREE: Jessica, Colton, Skylar
MY BOTTOM TWO (guy/girl): Deandre, Shannon
Who do I think will be bottom two? Girls, it's either Elise or Shannon, and I wouldn't be surprised if Shannon gets more pity votes than Elise does for Elise to be the one to show up there. Guys, I'll say either Deandre or Jeremy. Either way, I think the judges will get rid of the girl.