1. Erica Van Pelt. I love her husky voice, and while I don't think this was her best performance, it still worked for me.
2. Hallie Day. There's a maturity in her sultriness that I adore. I've liked her since her first audition.
3. Skylar Laine. I'll admit it, I love this girl exactly because she reminds me so much of Reba McEntire.
4. Hollie Cavanagh. Alicia liked her during the audition process, though I'll admit I didn't really have much of an opinion one way or another. However, I thought she nailed this one.
5. Jessica Sanchez. This girl has serious chops. I think she sounded better in Hollywood, but this was still better than most of the rest of the girls tonight.
I have no ideas about who'll make it. I think Skylar is a lock because she's a popular niche and a solid performer. And probably Jessica because of the demographic and the fact that she's so good. I think a lot of the older girls blend together too much to pick out who'll be the ones to make it.
I just really hope Brielle doesn't make it. She's the one contestant I actively loathe this year.