I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I had so much fun bowling last night. I even managed to beat Craig during the first game, and somehow managed to get 4 strikes between the two. My wrist was killing me by the end (I have a lazy wrist that likes to twist just as I'm dropping the ball so my balls inevitably end up in the gutter), but I'm going to say it was worth it. Fun night all around.
The weekend is looking bright and chipper. Scores are rolling in for LLGA and I know winners for 2 of the categories already. It's kind of scary, but I'm getting *so* excited about seeing who wins. Kind of like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for Santa Claus. Only a week more of judging and the winner and Round 2 will go up next Sunday.
Random observations from my life:
1. My son is in dire need of a hair cut. I'm beginning to understand the philosophy of just placing a bowl over a kid's head and cutting around it.
2. Discovering new kinks in your husband after being with him for 7 years is a good thing.
3. Yesterday's inspirational message on my calendar really got to me. "What I do becomes who I am. I must remember that I am working with precious elements here."
4. American Idol is too frickin' funny, and I'm a sucker for the reality talent shows.
5. Children's playcenters are a godsend for mommy's who want to have some alone time.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend!