Title: Promise of Frost
Rating: Eventually NC-17, but R for now.
Summary: When a snowstorm strands Buffy and Spike, they are forced to turn to each other for strength, especially when a missing Giles, mysterious visitors, and way too much magic threatens to turn it into a not so very merry Christmas. Set mid-S4.
This one's going to be much more Buffy and Spike intensive than either Voices or Rook turned out to be, methinks. I hope you like the way it starts, and huge thanks to angstchic for both the beta and the initial set-up. :)
1. I lurve me some snarky Spike.
2. Loved the Lindsey/Spike scenes, but didn't Spike meet Doyle in the 1st season? If Lindsey knows so much about how Angel started out, wouldn't he know about that, too?
3. People are talking about the Gunn/Wesley scene in Spike's apartment. All I have to say is all that I remember from that scene is a beer bottle I very much wished to get my mouth on. :)
4. Have I mentioned yet how yummy Spike is? No? Consider this it then. :)
5. I've always liked DB's comedic bits better than his dramatic ones. He can be very funny when he wants to be.
6. That doesn't mean I like Angel any better, though.
7. Raise your hand if you wanted to be the body double in bed with Spike and Angel. Go on. Raise it. You know you want to. :)
8. Spike being sexy with the stakes and fighting. Yum yum yum.
9. Lindsey's much more interesting this time around. Not that I had a huge problem with him before, but I'm finding him more intriguing on the second time around.
10. "I'm soft on the inside." Hee hee hee.
11. Glad to have truth-teller Spike back on the picture, both with the stupid girl in the alley and with Gunn and Wes (OK, so I was paying a *little* bit of attention during that scene, it had Wes in it for goodness sake).
12. And in case I forgot to mention it, lots o'delicious Spike.
And in other news, I am officially in love with my scale. I know it's lying to me to try and make me feel better after the cruddy week I've had, but it told me this morning that I hit the 10 pound mark after 17 days of doing the treadmill. Go me! I haven't really changed my eating habits all that much; I know this is from the added exercise (and the being sick, but I'm choosing to ignore that at this point).