1. Shout out to rainbow_connec for the virtual gift! Thanks so much! It really brightened my day. :)
2. I finished my Uther fic today, but my plan for h/c bingo is to let stuff simmer for a while. I'm going to try and do a blackout, which, yeah, I know, is ambitious, but a girl's gotta try. I have the next one simmering in the back of my mind, something Wesley/Willow w/some Angelus thrown in. Very dark. But first I've got my ag_fics entry to finish.
3. Have almost hit 10 pounds lost. Today was 9.4, and I'm noticing a big difference in clothes. I wore one of my favorite blouses today, a peasant style gauzy thing that's nice when it's hot, but I've lost enough that the neckline is too loose and it kept slipping so that I was flashing everybody. Oops.
4. We have a busy weekend planned. Tickets to go see a local production of "Annie" on Saturday night, and then a barbecue on Sunday with friends. Craig actually gets to work from home tomorrow which means we'll get our sushi lunch date back. It's been 3 weeks! I miss our lunch dates. :(
5. I got Legends of Merlin updated with all the fic I've been writing, including one of my LAS entries I never got around to posting here. It was my entry for the challenge where Uther dies and Arthur becomes king. I wrote around the same time I was obsessing over the possibilities of Uther in S4, so it's very Uther-centric. I still really like it, though. It's called Listen.
6. I read a fantastic little ficlet by brutti_ma_buoni today called William's Great Work. Almost 300 words about Spike's final action. Super creative. I highly recommend it.
And now it's off to bed...