1. Alicia's All-Stars team lost tonight, ending its run. She went out strong, scoring and fielding well, and she had fun, which is the important thing. No more games/practices to worry about. At least until fall ball starts. :P
2. I was wrong about how much longer the inlaws have. They leave on the 21st, not the 28th like I thought. It creates this whole new perspective on what we're going to do in the time they have left.
3. There are two more days left for bidding on ella_rose88's auction (she extended it until the 8th). My offer is here.
4. Cramps still suck.
5. Wrote 2k today on an Uther story for hc_bingo. I've been working on it off and on for a couple days now, and I'm finally nearing the end. When I finish it tomorrow, I really need to get back to my fic for ag_fics since that's due in 6 days.
6. As part of working on my story today, I rewatched parts of "Sins of the Father." It's probably one of my favorite eps ever of Merlin, and the biggest reason I'm an Arthur fangirl. It kills me, every single time. Don't get me wrong, I love a lot of the characters, but this is the one where Arthur steals my heart. I was so angry on his behalf when I saw it the first time, furious with everybody for continuing to lie to him. Even Merlin, though I understand why he did it. It's also a big part of the reason why it's easy for me to ship A/G. I want what Arthur wants, for Arthur to be happy. On the show, at this time, it's Gwen. Now, I love Gwen, too, but Arthur's desires are what drive me in that ship. (I tend to do that. I did it with Spike, too. He wanted Buffy, I gave him Buffy in fic.)
7. I'm currently reading Rue McClanahan's autobiography. So far, I'm finding it very charming and refreshing, because she's a lot more like Blanche than I realized.