Let's see what's causing it...
1. Jamie Craig book due today that we've already got a month-extension on. I hate this book so very much, so that's not helping. We're in the climax, so it's *almost* done, but there is no way it's getting finished today. And the thought of the editor seeing it as is? Makes me cringe and want to hide from her for a decade.
2. A print galley due today. I've been chipping away at this for the past three weeks, but it's been so hard to get motivated on it because it's another book I don't care for.
3. A novella due 3/1 I haven't started yet.
4. First edits received today from said editor above, which includes developmental edits, due 2/14, that I have to do since Pepper did the last big passes through it.
5. Uncertainty about Nan's funeral. We're in limbo about this right now because the incident leading up to her last hospitalization was a fall, and she was taken to hospital by ambulance. Apparently, when a fall occurs prior to death (even when it's a 96 y/o woman), the coroner has to do an autopsy and issue the death certificate. And you can't book a funeral without a death certificate. Which they don't have yet because the coroner couldn't get to it until this week. Oh, and on top of that, my passport just expired, which means that I need to get it expedited in order to go to the UK for the funeral, but I can't even start that process until we have the death certificate. See the limbo land here?
6. Baseball and softball seasons are starting which means more juggling of my time.
7. The latest challenge for the A/G LAS is terrific, but with everything going on, I think I'm going to have to use one of my skips since it's due on Saturday. But I really don't want to because of the fantastic prompt.
8. So much fanfic I want to write. Which of course is the absolute lowest priority.
So...yeah, that's the gist of it. Today is going to be the worst, and now that my coffee is kicking in, I really need to get to work.