1. Aaron - As ready as I am to see Aaron gone, the way this opens has me thinking it might not suck as much as usual. It doesn't have the richness that I think the song needs, but I loved the arrangement, and think this just might be my favorite of Aaron's to date.
2. Casey - I can't believe I'm saying this, but I liked Aaron better than this. The vibrato in Casey's voice really bothered me tonight.
3. Crystal - On a purely superficial note, she looked STUNNING tonight. Nobody builds a song in this competition like Crystal does. You know, I listen to Crystal sing, and I wonder why the boys are even trying. Different league.
4. Mike - I didn't like the various runs, but when he stayed away from those - and that last note - he was fantastic. A great night for Mike.
5. Lee - It felt like Lee picked a song that requires such clear enunciation to really punch, which just isn't his forte. It felt very labored.
WHO'S GOING HOME? Casey. I really don't think there's any question here.