1. Casey James - Fleetwood Mac? Really? This was okay, but I just wasn't wowed. It felt very safe to me.
2. Lee Dewyze - God, I love this song. Goosebumps. That's what I got when he sang this. This is my favorite of his by far. I even like what he did to change it up.
3. Tim Urban - He's trying to stick to the simple soulful vibe that he's been getting positive comments for the past few weeks. The problem was, he picked a song that had more melody than anything he's been doing, and he just couldn't hit all those notes. Some of them, sure, but there were some real clunkers in there.
4. Aaron Kelly - The verse was better than the chorus, but those notes were all over the place and not in a good way. He did better when the key changed - oh, well, some. God, I just want him gone already. Please? If I believe, it'll happen, right?
5. Siobhan Magnus - Wow, I'm impressed that she doesn't sound nearly as nasal tonight as she usually does when she tries to go soft and quiet. Few people have the range or power for this song, and I found this remarkably restrained without being boring. I didn't think it was nearly as bad as Simon and Randy did. I quite liked it.
6. Michael Lynche - I actually thought this was a good choice for him. Maybe not his greatest performance, but certainly solid enough.
7. Crystal Bowersox - On a superficial note, whoever dressed her tonight needs to be shot, lol. Performance? What can I say? League. Of. Her. Own. Just unbelievable tonight.
MY TOP THREE
MY BOTTOM THREE
Who do I think should go? Can it please be Aaron or Tim? Either one of them. I'll be good.