1. I'm pissed. I made the mistake of checking Twitter earlier and two somebodies spoiled me on one of the girls leaving. And I'm pissed at both being spoiled and the girl who is going home. So I'm in a foul mood going into this.
2. At least Siobhan isn't the other girl going. I'm really falling for this girl, and want to see her do well.
3. I would have liked to see both Paige and Katelyn go, but since I know that's not happening...let's hope that at least Paige goes now.
4. Damn it!!! Okay, Katelyn shouldn't be in the top 12 anyway, but still, Paige hasn't had a single good performance.
5. Between Todrick and Lee? It better be Todrick to go.
6. Whew! Todrick leaving is a good thing. One good performance does not mean he should have been in the top 12.
7. You know, I wasn't keen on Scott MacIntyre last season, but I do love dueling piano acts. I'd watch these guys if they had a show together.
8. At least Crystal is safe. I would have stopped watching this season entirely if she'd been cut at this point.
9. Oh, they're mixing it up with the guys and girls. Great, they're going to totally drag this out. I'm going to be pissed for the duration of the show now.
10. So the guys are going to come down to Alex and Andrew? I wonder if Alex will go...
11. All right, I can live with that. I think Alex needs some more seasoning to work through his nerves. Oh, is he going to cry? Please don't cry. Ellen is totally going to put you on her show now, you have to know that. Oh god, Siobhan is crying, too. It's clear he was well-liked. Now I feel bad for not warming up to him sooner.
12. America is high for not putting Lilly through. She's so much more talented than at least half the girls who made it. Angry doesn't even begin to cover how I feel.
So...ranking the 12 who made it, from my most to least favorite:
I fully anticipate this changing somehow. It all depends on the performances.