1. Lee Dewyze - Why does Lee sound out of breath tonight? It's affecting his control, definitely. Some of those were bum notes, but hopefully his other good performances will save him.
2. Alex Lambert - Someone. Cut. His. Hair. PLEASE. However, I think this might be my favorite performance of his so far. He's definitely improving. Just...CUT YOUR HAIR, DAMN IT.
3. Tim Urban - Oh, damn, I love this song. He's going to ruin it. Oh, but...I still think he's outclassed, but this didn't suck nearly as bad as his other performances have. He seemed to actually hit most of the notes. Who knows what's going to happen now?
4. Andrew Garcia - I do still like Andrew, but I think he's going to end up blending in the middle of the pack unless he starts really bringing it. This was just okay for me.
5. Casey James - What a great song for his voice. I love it when he's just sitting there, singing and playing. This didn't blow me away, but still very solid.
6. Aaron Kelly - Ohmigod, this was just wrong from the first note. And he just doesn't have the maturity to pull off this song, even if he sang it in tune.
7. Todrick Hall - Yes, he's got the balls to try and sing Queen. Damn it, now why aren't the people I want gone sucking tonight? I don't think this really had a lot for him to sing, however, what was there was very solid. Damn it. He was supposed to be gone after tonight, and now...*sigh* I just don't know.
8. Michael Lynche - I don't like the falsetto. At all. And the first half was boring. Sung well, but boring. Then when it got interesting, he lost some of the notes. Except for that one note. That was fantastic.
I'm not picking favorites or least favorites tonight. I can't. I have no idea what's going to happen. Except Michael is safe. And Casey. As to the rest...*sigh*