1. Crystal Bowersox - Nothing specific on what was wrong. I hope it's not too bad. She is just so smooth and professional. Wonderful control on the notes. I love her so much. Whatever was wrong, it didn't affect her in the slightest. Or if it did, it didn't show.
2. Haeley Vaughn - At least she picked a song more appropriate for her. I hate this song. The verse wasn't bad, actually, but the chorus was awful. She didn't have the power for the bigger/longer notes. Still, better than last week, though considering how bad last week was, that's not saying a lot.
3. Lacey Brown - I like Lacey, but she still sounds nervous at the beginning of this song. Parts of it were really not good, but it was better than last week. She was much more sparkly, if not pitch perfect. I'm not sure if it's enough to save her. We'll see how the other girls fare.
4. Katie Stevens - You know, she reminds me of Katherine McPhee in a lot of ways. That sense of poise, with that polished voice. This was a younger song, but as well sung it was, it just felt a little...boring. She's safe, but she doesn't feel like a star to me.
5. Didi Benami - For whatever reason, I'm flashing on past contestants on everybody tonight. She's Brooke White all over again. I liked this a lot better than last week, though I'm still on the fence about her overall.
6. Michelle Delamor - She looks so commercial, too damn beautiful. The verse was certainly fine, but she hit the chorus and it just fell flat, like she knew she couldn't reach the notes but had to try anyway.
7. Lilly Scott - Lilly brought her A game tonight, that's for sure. She was amazing. She sparkled.
8. Katelyn Epperly - Why are so many of the girls so boring tonight? Please tell me this isn't a hint of what the rest of the season is going to be like. It's so underwhelming. She was solid, I suppose, but it just dragged.
9. Paige Miles - This sounded kind of muddled to me, though she woke Craig up. He's been sitting on the end of the couch, bored out of his mind, but he seems to like her, at least more than I do.
10. Siobhan Magnus - I'm always surprised when she opens her mouth. I never expect that voice to come out. It was a slightly rough start, but once she found her groove, she blasted it out of there. She's in it for real.
MY FAVORITE THREE
MY BOTTOM TWO
WHO'S GOING HOME
Hm...I think Haeley is probably sure bet, though yes, I thought she was a sure bet last week, too, lol. And I think Lacey might have had her last chance. Paige could fall here, too.