1. When Jack looks like the sane one, you know things are pretty bad. I love how dark Renee is, but damn, I wasn't quite expecting the hand thing.
2. Isn't little Terry the most adorable thing? Who'd've thunk Jack would be such an adorable grandfather?
3. I don't understand the appeal of Katee Sackhoff. I know she was a big thing on BSG, but I didn't watch that, and honestly, she bugs me. She always looks like she's hunching her shoulders, her acting feels wooden, and I just don't understand why everyone thinks she's so gorgeous.
4. Speaking of wooden...only 24 could make me commit to watching Freddie Prinze for an entire year. Well, okay, that's not entirely true since I watched Boston Legal when he was on it, too, but damn. I was actually excited when it looked like he might have gotten himself blown up, but nope, got that yanked out from beneath me, too.
5. The cop who ended up believing Jack and taking him to the UN? Cutie patootie.