1. Turned 40 on the 14th. Thank you to everyone for the well wishes and cards!
2. The kids left for England the same day. Craig took me out for dinner that night so I could drink and not think about my babies in the air without me being able to take care of them. But they landed safely, and they are now having a blast with the grandparents.
3. Which means I've been alone for the past week. Craig has had an insane working schedule with a deadline, so I only see him for a couple hours every night during the week. It's been very lonely.
4. We went and visited the house last weekend. They did sooooooooo much in the prior two weeks. You can see just how much for yourself.
5. I had two releases this past week and some good feedback. Very pleased there.
6. I finished a book by a new to me author today - Joseph Hansen. He wrote a gay mystery series that started nearly 40 years ago. Still relevant and amazing.
7. My diet has totally, 100% derailed. I got questionable bloodwork results back on my last doctor's appointment, so I know I need to get back on track with it, but with the stress of the move, and the loneliness, and deadlines, I just can't bring myself to get motivated. I know that's bad. I'm hoping to remedy that. Some time.
And how sad is it that that's all I can think of? I think the loneliness is the worst. You'd think it would be enough to motivate me to post more, but I have no idea what I'd even say without sounding more pathetic than I already do, lol.