1. Lil Rounds - Oh god, I'm not surprised by the song choice, but her voice was all over the place. I never got any kind of flow, and there was more than one note that made me wince. She can be gone now. I won't miss her in the slightest.
2. Kris Allen - Well, I suppose one way of getting around the theme when it's not your style is to totally rearrange the song like this. I can't say that it really jumped at me as being anything special, but it was pure Kris and mostly solid, except for that one shrieky note his voice cracked on.
3. Danny Gokey - He picked a song perfect for his voice, and this was really good, but the boy needs to stop dancing.
4. Allison Iraheta - Wow. Allison went for the sexy tonight, and yeah, she's only 16, but this was just insanely hot. The beginning was a risk but so damn original. By far, my favorite so far.
5. Adam Lambert - Adam is flipflopping what he's doing every week. Soft, then energetic, then subdued, then energetic again. Nobody emotes like Adam does when he goes for the meaningful songs. Nobody. While this wasn't my favorite arrangement, he is just so brilliant and moving that it doesn't matter to me.
6. Matt Giraud - I hate this song, but surprisingly, I didn't hate this performance. It was more solid than Matt has been before, but considering how strong so many people are tonight, it might not be enough.
7. Anoop Desai - He played it smart for the first part. He's finally figured out where his strengths rest. But while the beginning was pretty, the rest of the song was kind of boring. I wonder if having the pimp spot will fail him tomorrow.
MY FAVORITE THREE - Allison, Adam, Danny
MY BOTTOM THREE - Lil, Anoop, Matt
Who do I think is going home tomorrow? Lil and Matt. I'll bet the pimp spot saves Anoop one more week.