1. Allison Iraheta - I spent the whole beginning wondering if she'd lost her voice and was trying to preserve it to last the whole song. Then when she finally did start to sing...it felt really off for me. I think this is one of her weakest performances to date, actually, which makes me sad because I love her.
2. Anoop Desai - Why am I not surprised he picked this song? However, it's the ballads that I love with Anoop, and this was pretty and solid. There was just so much feeling in this.
3. Adam Lambert - This was one of his performance songs, rather than a vocal feature song, because really, "Born to be Wild" is about the experience not the melody. The last note was a little over the top, but this whole thing was sheer sex on a stick. The boy is just magic onstage.
4. Matt Giraud - Such a pretty song, and so perfect for Matt's style and voice. I thought this was absolutely lovely, all the way until he did the changes in the bridge. But the first part was gorgeous.
5. Danny Gokey - Mostly lovely, but really, really safe for him. I didn't like the one falsetto note he pulled out near the end, but he's in no danger of leaving the show any time soon.
6. Kris Allen - Oh! He picked Falling Slowly!!!!! I love this song so so SO much. He changed up a few notes, but he absolutely nailed it. How gorgeous.
7. Lil Rounds - I think Lil can sing, but I think she's done. There were some really off notes in this for me.
MY TOP THREE - Kris, Adam, Anoop
MY BOTTOM THREE - Lil, Allison, Matt
Who do I think is going this week? Lil. Or Allison. But I really think Lil is done.