1. Danny Gokey - I love this song, and I can recognize that Danny really performed this, but I can't say I'm in love with the arrangement.
2. Kris Allen - Ryan announced this and I thought it was the weirdest song choice. And then I barely recognized it when Kris started singing. It just felt too slow, and kind of boring. Not Kris' most magnetic performance.
3. Lil Rounds - I was a little worried at first, and while the beginning was a tad slow, I liked the last third. Overall, it was just a bit boring.
4. Anoop Desai - Ah, this is the Anoop I like. I love it when he does ballads. Because this was just lovely. He's strongest when he can emote, and his voice doesn't get long in silly dancing or non-melodies.
5. Scott MacIntyre - Hey, he's not behind his piano! And he plays the guitar? Did we know that? I really liked the beginning, and was prepared to have to eat my words about how much I didn't like him. Then he hit the chorus and he lost me.
6. Allison Iraheta - Bonnie Raitt was a perfect choice for her. How has this girl ended up in the bottom as much as she has? She's just so damn talented. I thought this was wonderful and controlled. Just fantastic.
7. Matt Giraud - I love Matt, but I've come to the conclusion that I love him more with the piano. That just makes him cooler in my head, for whatever reason. But at least he sang a song that's more suitable for him tonight.
8. Adam Lambert - What a brilliant song choice for him. And his voice was just so pure on this, absolutely gorgeous and haunting. Best of the night by a country mile. What I love about Adam, other than his vocals, is that every song is a performance. He knows innately what it means.
MY TOP THREE - Adam, Allison, Anoop
MY BOTTOM THREE - Scott, Kris, Lil
Who do I think should go? Scott. It's time.