1. Anoop Desai - Anoop's movies always make me think of boy bands. His whole style when he does faster songs does that, actually. That's not necessarily a bad thing, because there's a market for it, but it feels...out of place here for some reason.
2. Megan Joy Corkrey - All Craig said during her performance, over and over, was, "I just don't understand why she's still there." The vibrato quality to her voice this week just seemed so much more extreme than usual. Plus, she sings so much through her nose. It's icky. I want her gone.
3. Danny Gokey - I liked that he toned down the performance aspect this week. I thought this was sweet and evocative. A strong showing, though I can't say I liked the last note.
4. Allison Iraheta - I don't know why she even bothered with the guitar, actually. She only used it for a little bit. I really loved the verse on this. It's her rough rocker voice in a softer tone and really worked for me. But then she hit the chorus and it felt a little messier. Messier than she usually is, at least.
5. Scott MacIntyre - What the hell did they do to his hair?!? It was all poofy AND uneven. One side was flat and the other...not. Oh, wait. He's singing. I spent way too much time staring at his hair, which just goes to show how uninspired he makes me. Though I have to admit, I didn't hate this as much as I usually do. His vocal seemed stronger than it usually is.
6. Matt Giraud - Oh, Matt, Matt, Matt. Your vocals were all over the place on this. Didn't you learn your lesson with the Coldplay song? Just because you love a song, doesn't mean you can sing it or that it's suited to you. I think you're hoping the current song will gain you votes. I don't think it will.
7. Lil Rounds - Finally. Something that really showed off her skill. This was my first goosebumps of the night. Danny was good, this was better. I didn't agree with the judges on this. Maybe I'm old-fashioned.
8. Adam Lambert - If nothing else, Adam is ALWAYS interesting. I never know for sure what to expect from him. One of these days, I'm going to start counting his pelvic rolls, too. This isn't a song I'd download, but you know what? I would love watching him perform this in concert. It requires being seen.
9. Kris Allen - The bad thing about Kris is that I always forget him within the other personalities on the show. Then he starts singing and I wonder how I can forget. I loved this performance. One of my favorites of the night.
FAVORITE THREE - Kris, Lil, Danny
BOTTOM THREE - Megan, Matt, Anoop
WHO SHOULD GO - It better be Megan. She hasn't had a single good performance since hitting the top 13.