3 cups flour
2 cups sugar
1 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 cup fat-free buttermilk
3 large eggs
1/2 cup canola oil
1 tbsp grated lemon zest
1/2 tsp vanilla
2 cups fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a 10" Bundt pan with nonstick spray and dust with flour. Set aside.
2. Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg in a large bowl.
3. In a second bowl, whisk together buttermilk, eggs, oil, lemon zest, and vanilla.
4. Add buttermilk mixture to flour mixture and stir until just blended.
5. Gently stir in the blueberries.
6. Pour batter into prepared pan.
7. Bake 60-70 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
8. Let cool in the pan for 15 minutes. Remove cake and let cool on a rack.
NOTES: Serves 24. 182 cal, or 4 points a serving. So, so, so yummy!
Alex liked this so much, he asked if we can substitute it for the pumpkin pie on Christmas. I think that's more than doable. :)