1. Alicia made the school spelling bee. Third, fourth, and fifth graders test to see who will compete, and the top 5 scorers in each grade are then allowed to participate in the school bee. Alicia was the top scorer of her grade. :)
2. Because of Alicia's wonderful surprise, Craig took us all out for ice cream to celebrate. I was strong and didn't cheat on my diet.
3. This quote from Robert Downey, Jr. in my new issue of Entertainment Weekly about his darker side, or his "bad dog" as he calls it: "It's not about placating the bad dog - it's about feeding the good dog. You still have to feed the bad dog, but only enough so that the ASPCA doesn't bring you up on charges."
4. The fact that RDJ is the #1 entertainer of the year in this same issue...
5. ...and Tina Fey is #2.
6. The camisole I bought this summer that fit perfectly in August is now a tent on me.
7. This dog
8. Realizing Pepper and I are thisclose to finishing our novella.
9. Recognizing what one of my eating triggers is and figuring out what I need to do to fight it.
10. Actually taking half an hour to play Rock Band 2. I miss it.