Spike: Like I'd bite you anyway.
Xander: Oh, you would.
Spike: Not bloody likely.
Xander: I happen to be very biteable, pal. I'm moist and delicious.
Spike: Alright, yeah, fine you're a nummy treat.
Xander: And don't you forget it.
Giles' slide show. The whole thing. I love it all. From Buffy's handjob, to Anya's eating popcorn, to Giles' pictures.
Revelations as I watch
1. Buffy's skirt is cut awfully high...
2. So does the fact that Buffy is having sex dreams about Riley in front of an entire class full of people prove that she has an exhibitionistic streak?
3. See, I think Buffy's focus on the late papers excuse is even more proof she's really not all that interested in Riley. And don't tell me it's all about the inability to communicate. I like my explanation better.
4. For a girl with not very large breasts, Anya really should wear a bra. Otherwise, they're around her waist.
5. Is it bad I always think of the clocktower in Back to the Future when I see the Gentlemen's hideout?
6. You know, Buffy and Willow are lucky that the community bathroom is right across the hall. When I lived in the dorms, I was always at the opposite end of the hall.
7. Ah, Xander logic, calling the Slayer on the phone when he can't speak.
8. And Riley's really not all the bright, either, is he? He's used that elevator how many times and didn't think about the vocal authorization?
9. It always surprises me how fast Sunnydale turns into ScaryTown when something goes wrong. People start setting garbage cans on fire, running into hydrants...
10. The Gentlemen are the creepiest Buffy monsters EVER.
11. So if Olivia is such an excellent artist, why on earth didn't she do Giles' slides?
12. Giles might've given Buffy actual hips she doesn't have, but at least he got the length of her skirts right. Oh, wait. That was in high school. So Giles was noticing how short her skirts were in high school...
13. Why doesn't Tara try actually turning any of the doorknobs instead of pounding on the doors?
14. Ewww, Spike drinks that blood right out of the fridge.
15. I love the look on Spike's face when he sees Xander is going to tackle him.
16. Aw, poor Riley, can't even get the how to kill the bad guys stuff right on the first go.
17. And Buffy is a lousy screamer.
18. Tara's just a kicked little puppy who finally found someone who didn't treat her like shit in the beginning.
Wesley: These pants, they tend to chafe one’s...legs.
Cordy: Come on, have some huevoes, guy! Whitey here is stepping all over you. You’re going to take that from his kind?
Wesley: I’m going to thrash you to within a inch of your life. And then I’m going to take that inch!
Wesley going all psycho on Barney in the big fight.
Revelations as I watch
1. Wesley looks very good on a motorcycle.
2. I want to know why Wesley's pants are so worn in the knees.
3. God, I love Wesley in leather.
4. Wesley's gotten much better at kissing.
5. Yes, I'm all about Wesley in this episode. It takes me a while to get into Angel and Cordy after he comes on.
6. And here is kicked puppy number two. As Pepper commented, it's interesting that both Tara and Wesley made their appearances on their new shows on the same night.