Buffy: Aren't they a perfect little us?
Spike: I don't like him. He's insipid. Clearly human.
Buffy: Oo, red paint. We could smear a little on his mouth — blood of the innocent.
Spike: That's my girl...
Giles: Stop that right now! I can hear the smacking.
Buffy: What's wrong with Buffy?
Giles: Huh.. such a good question.
Buffy: Spike and I are getting married!
Xander: How? What? How?
Giles: Three excellent questions.
Spike: What are you lookin' at?
Buffy: The man I love.
Xander: Can I be blind, too?
Willow: Eat a cookie, ease my pain.
Giles falling over. It's silly, but it's the peak of that whole scene that just makes me laugh hysterically every time.
Revelations as I watch
1. The whole talk with Willow in the graveyard? Completely feels like Buffy is trying to talk herself into liking Riley.
2. When Willow is with Buffy, she doesn't even flinch when a vampire jumps out at them.
3. The word flaccid will always be funny.
4. I love Giles' exasperation with the Spike/Buffy bantering in the tub.
5. So what happened while Giles stepped out that Buffy caved on feeding Spike again?
6. If Devon packed up Oz's stuff, what was he on? All the drawers open, the mattress crooked...who packs like that?
7. Willow's lucky nobody needed to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.
8. Nobody does befuddled like Giles.
9. Spike looks much healthier after he and Buffy get engaged. No more red rings around the eyes. Somebody was dipping into the Slayer blood...
10. I know it's a spell. I know Spike isn't *really* acting like that. But seeing how warm and fuzzy he gets at the thought of helping Giles because he's family makes me smile.
11. Oh, Spike. It's Buffy's show. Wanting to protect her is sweet, but you know, ultimately pointless.
12. Whatever happens to D'Hoffyrn's talisman? I can't remember. Or was that another thing that never got developed?
13. Spike makes "Slayer" sound like an endearment and the sexiest thing in the world.