Anya: It's a ritual sacrifice. With pie.
Anya: Soon he'll be sweating. I'm imagining having sex with him again.
Buffy: Imaginary Xander is quite the machine.
Giles: Well, that's good, but this is why I think we should all keep a level head in this.
Willow: And I happen to think mine is the level head, and yours is the one things would roll off of.
Spike: I'm saying that Spike had a little trip to the vet and now he doesn't chase the other puppies anymore.
Spike: You made a bear!
Buffy: I didn't mean to.
Spike: Undo it! Undo it!
Spike the pincushion will always be funny.
Revelations as I watch
1. Opening boy is kind of cute...until he vamped out.
2. OK, I know from listening to Jane that Buffy is wearing the cowboy hat to lend to the whole cowboys & Indians thing, but...it's just kind of silly.
3. Sometimes I wonder if Anya got *any* sex while she was a demon, lol.
4. Poor Giles. Buffy automatically assumes he doesn't have plans. I mean, yes, he's English and they don't celebrate Thanksgiving, but the man is clearly having sex. She walked in on him and Olivia!
5. Anya has the worst pants in this episode.
6. I love how convenient things are in Sunnydale. "Oh, need a mission? Buried under Sunnydale! Need an apocalyptic temple for dark!Willow? Let's bury it under Sunnydale!"
7. Giles seems particularly hot in this ep for some reason.
8. See, the look on Riley's face when he greets Willow? So much sweeter than when he says hi to Buffy.
9. Nobody grabs like Spike.
10. So there it is. Buffy admits she likes her men evil. "I like my evil like I like my men - evil. You know, straight up, black hat, tied to the train tracks, soon my electroray will destroy Metropolis bad." It boggles me a little bit that she actually admitted it out loud, though I'm not surprised she seems to have forgotten admitting it later on, lol.
11. Anya was totally checking Angel out.
12. Watching the gang on the bikes makes me think of ET. Why, yes, that's my age showing, why do you ask?
13. And Anya is totally turned by Angel's violence.
I Will Remember You
Cordy: The Angel and Buffy show. First they talk out their differences, then they punch them out.
Cordy pricing everything to cover her severance package. Because everything else about this episode makes me angry.
Revelations as I watch
1. God. It's not good that I'm dreading this episode already. Must. Have. Open. Mind.
2. That was Angel helping her? Angel didn't do anything but beat up the one bad guy. Buffy did all the hard work.
3. Where did Buffy get the change of clothing?
4. He's hungry and he eats a poptart first?!? They taste like cardboard.
5. All of my comments are the same. And I'm reluctant to keep complaining about how much I both hate this episode and Buffy and Angel all kissyface because there are a few people on my flist who like them. But I do. Hate them. Very much.
6. Is Angel's robe velvet?!? Totally not helping the whole Hefner vibe.
7. One of the reasons I loathe this episode? Because it's completely all about Angel's constant need for control, how he always takes decisions away from people and making them himself. He never even talked about it with Buffy first. Like Pepper said - and she loves Angel - "what a douche."