Willow: Buffy's looking at Parker. Who, it turns out, has a reflection, so big plus there.
Xander: It's just we hardly know each other. I mean I like you. And you have a certain directness that I admire. But sexual interc - What you're talking about, well - and I'm actually turning into a woman as I say this - but it's aboutexpressing something. And accepting consequences.
Anya: Oh, I have condoms. Some are black.
Xander: That's...that's very considerate.
Anya: I like you. You're funny, and you're nicely shaped. And frankly, it's ludicrous to have these interlocking bodies and not...interlock. Please remove your clothing now.
Xander: And the amazing thing...still more romantic than Faith.
Harmony: You love that tunnel more than me.
Spike: I love syphilis more than you.
Spike : Guess you're not worth a second go. Come to think of it, seems like someone told me as much...who was that? Oh yeah. Angel.
Spike's prowl up the bed to cover Harmony.
Revelations as I watch
1. What the hell is up with Devon's short shirt? It doesn't look sexy at all. It looks like his shirt shrunk.
2. Hee. Yes, Buffy is the expert on psychological scars, lol.
3. I think Anya looks better with the dark hair, she's much prettier when it's like this.
4. Spike! It's Spike!
5. I like the baggy t-shirt on Spike much better than the tight one. I don't know why.
6. Notice how Spike shoves the party guy at Harmony in order to get away? All he cares about is getting his ass away from Buffy, lol.
7. This is the season where Buffy's breasts start disappearing.
8. You have to admit, Parker is very smooth. He puts the choice completely in Buffy's hands, giving her an out. She's the one who pushes it.
9. Man, Parker has the longest eyelashes.
10. You know, Anya's rationale that she's over Xander now that they've slept together doesn't even work in romance novels.
11. Lesson to Spike: Never fall asleep next to a bored, ditzy vampire.
12. Could Willow have picked a brighter bandaid to put on her neck?
In the Dark
Spike: How can I thank you, you mysterious, black-clad hunk of a night thing?...No need, little lady, your tears of gratitude are enough for me. You see, I was once a badass vampire, but love and a pesky curse defanged me. Now I’m just a big, fluffy puppy with bad teeth. No, not the hair! Never the hair!...But there must be someway I can show my appreciation....No, helping those in need’s my job, and working up a load of sexual tension, and prancing away like a magnificent poof is truly thanks enough!...I understand. I have a nephew who is gay, so...Say no more. Evil’s still afoot! And I’m almost out of that nancyboy hair gel that I like so much. Quickly, to the Angel-mobile, away!
Spike: A good plan. Smart. Carefully laid out. But I got bored.
It's a tie. Spike mocking Angel, and Angel in chains.
Revelations as I watch
1. I can't wait for Spike's accent to smooth out. It still makes me cringe sometimes.
2. Only Oz would use the word "laconic" in every day conversation.
3. So let me get this straight. Spike, who had a buttload of research, and had done all the work on the Gem of Amara, didn't know it was a ring. And yet, Oz holds it up without a word and Angel recognizes it straight off? As did Doyle? Who isn't even a vampire? So much for being a myth...
4. Gee, I dunno. I think Oz might get a kick out of being called "my little BamBam." I think I'll probably think of him like that myself now. :)
5. Ah, Angel in chains. At his sexiest.
6. Oz looks so hot with the crossbow. And I fully believe that he'd shoot Spike. After all, he's got personal reasons to hate him.
7. Oz is the last person who should comment on how pale Angel is.