Bad news is our good luck from the weekend seems to have run out. The family car has died, and we've been told it's £750 to fix. Sigh. Stupid car. It couldn't have waited until after we moved back to the US? So I'm stuck at home, depending on Craig to do my errands for me at night when he gets home from work. Hopefully we'll get the car back tomorrow.
Oh, and Craig's mum called today to warn me that she and Dad both woke up this morning with sore throats and slight fevers. Even bigger sigh. If my kids get sick again...nope, not even going to consider it. Everyone think healthy thoughts for me. I have a feeling we're going to need them.