Anya: For a thousand years I wielded the powers of The Wish. I brought ruin to the heads of unfaithful men. I brought forth destruction and chaos for the pleasure of the lower beings. I was feared and worshipped across the mortal globe. And now I'm stuck at Sunnydale High. Mortal. Child. And I'm flunking math.
VampWillow: Well, look at me. I'm all fuzzy.
Willow: It's horrible! That's me as a vampire? I'm so evil and... skanky. And I think I'm kinda gay.
Buffy: Willow, just remember, a vampire's personality has nothing to do with the person it was.
Angel: Well, actually...That's a good point.
Willow: I'm a blood-sucking fiend! Look at my outfit!
It's a toss-up. Willow's wave to Oz in the Bronze. It's so precious. Or...Wesley's girly scream when Cordy taps him on the shoulder.
Revelations as I watch
1. The 2nd of my top 5 episodes. I love this ep so much.
2. Even Willow's skirt and purse are fuzzy.
3. Wesley + sweater vest = adorable
4. Buffy's extremely soft and pretty in this episode. Whatever they do to her in this one, it's good.
5. Vamp Willow is just too damn hot.
6. Xander shaking the cross as if to get its juices going again! Such a Xander thing.
7. Hee, Willow went straight for the pretty girl.
8. This is one of those eps that just really showcase how good Aly can be. When both Willows are in the scene, they seem like two different actresses. It reminds me of how good Amy Acker was when she was doing Fred & Illyria.
9. How does Cordelia outrun a vampire in heels?!?
10. Yeah, that little speech about virtue doesn't last very long. One little hint of the power in a good way, like Percy's overcompensation and apple, and she's back off the wagon.
Xander: And on the day the words "flimsy excuse" were redefined, we stood in awe and watched.
Angel: Thanks, so much. It's good to have the taste of a Slayer back in my mouth. It's like cigarettes, you know, just when I thought I'd quit.
Angel: I should have known you'd like it on top.
Faith: You want to listen or you want to die?
Angel: As long as you're there, I mostly want you to wriggle.
The scene between Angel and Faith right after he's supposedly lost his soul.
Revelations as I watch
1. Angel's red shirt is very reminiscent of Spike's blue shirt that got so mocked.
2. Why does Wes always insist on Buffy waiting for Faith?
3. I get annoyed a little bit at how possessive Buffy is of Angel. *Nothing* can happen between them. They know this. So she would deny him a relationship with someone that might be fun if not perfect?
4. So...somewhere in between Buffy leaving, she goes to Giles who's old friend has come to him, and they concoct the plan? Do I have that timing right?
5. God. That kiss between Angel and Faith is just further proof of how hot they would have been together.
6. Faith's need to take Buffy's things makes me sad. Because it so didn't need to be like this.
7. Giles' past just gets more and more interesting.