Buffy: That's beautiful. Or taken literally, incredibly gross.
Cordelia: Oh, God. Is the world ending? I have to research a paper on Bosnia for tomorrow, but if the world's ending, I'm not gonna bother.
Kralik: I have a problem with mothers. I'm aware of that.
Buffy telling Travers off at the end.
Revelations as I watch
1. OK, even this non-Bangel watcher thought the fight scene with Buffy and Angel was hot.
2. Faith and unannounced walkabouts? The Faith lover in me wants to write fic sooooooooooo bad.
3. I wonder how many vampires fall for that falling on the stake trick.
4. Willow's yellow and pink/orange outfit is even more atrocious than usual. Though the hat is kind of cute.
5. The logic that the cruciamentum makes a Slayer stronger doesn't make sense. They need to be able to prepare in order for it to have any value at all. Force themselves to think outside of the box. How can the Council say this will work? As Pepper says, "they can't, which means this is a pretty thinly disguised attempt to assert their dominance over her." I'm pretty sure I agree.
6. Just who does Angel think Buffy is? Giving her a book of poetry? Buffy would like the romance of the gesture, but that's about it.
7. The Little Red Riding Hood imagery is just a tad heavy. And all Angel's lurking, he didn't follow her home? Um...I don't think so.
8. How can Joyce possibly think that a HUGE guy like Kralik could possibly be Buffy? She's teeny tiny. He's not.
9. Just how much film did Kralik have for that camera, lol?
10. I love when Buffy stands up to Travers. When she says things like that, I want to cheer.
Buffy: You know, with the pain and the death, maybe you shouldn't be leaping into the fray like that. Maybe you should be...fray-adjacent.
Willow: Every nightmare I have that doesn't revolve around academic failure or public nudity is about that thing. In fact, once I dreamt that it attacked me while I was late for a test and naked.
Buffy: Is this a penis metaphor?
Lysette: How does she handle?
Xander: Like a dream about warm, sticky things.
Jack: Are you scared?
Xander: Would that make you happy?
Jack: Your woman looking on, you can't stand up to me? Don't you feel pathetic?
Xander: Mostly I feel Katie.
Jack: You know what the difference between you and me is?
Xander: Again... Katie's springing to mind.
The look on Xander's face when Faith kicks him out. That stunned disbelief is priceless.
Revelations as I watch
1. In case it's not obvious yet, I love Oz. Even when he's mocking Xander, because he's just so darn cute.
2. There are an awful lot of apocalypse cults in the world. You'd think that one of them would be at least a little competent.
3. Xander's car is so pretty. Me want.
4. Calling over Angel is definitive proof of Xander's desperation, that's for sure.
5. The crimp in Buffy's hair is *awful* but it looks cute when she piles it up on her head. Or maybe it's the coat. That's cute, too.
6. That is one bigass knife Jack is carrying. Where the hell was he hiding it?
7. And Xander didn't run when he had the chance? What the hell is wrong with him?
8. Saying Angel is in danger is Buffy's biggest weakness.
9. Actually, the zombie make-up in this is pretty good.
10. I'll admit it, I laughed at the zombie's head getting cut off by a mailbox.